You can find everything in Thailand: romance, a varied nightlife, hidden treasures and peaceful islands surrounded by pristine, clear waters. One of the most gay-friendly places in Asia, you’ll find incredible open, accepting and welcoming place, its world-renowned floating markets will have you not knowing where to look first, and the Grand Palace is a photographer’s dream.
The extent of its intricate detailing will have you feeling somewhat inferior to the Thai craftsmen. An abundance of blue water can be found in the islands of Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao as well as some of the best diving in the world. Soak up the sunshine in the south and experience the culture of the north in Chiang Mai and the cosmopolitan capital Bangkok.
Our Best Trips To Thailand
- From 13 days - Tailor-made from £3100This itinerary has been designed to maximize your experience of Thailand. It’s such a popular destination and it has so much to offer. From temples to nightlife to amazing food. Bangkok is the unofficial gay capital of Asia – it’s...View Itinerary
- From 14 days - Tailor-made from £Thailand is one of the world’s most visited countries for a reason. It’s packed with culture, the food is amazing, the people are friendly and it’s very welcoming to gay people. On this trip, you’ll see the cultural highlights including...View Itinerary
- From 11 days - Tailor-made from £4750Thailand is the home of fabled palaces, giant golden Buddhas, and stunning temples. These cultural wonders are matched by its breathtaking natural beauty, with platinum beaches that have inspired authors and filmmakers alike. This itinerary will show you the best...View Itinerary
More Trips to Thailand
- Departs on
- 2nd July 2022
- 16th July 2022
- 30th December 2022
This 15-day gay Thailand group adventure starts in the metropolis of Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand and home to Asia’s best food, nightlife, and shopping. It has been designed to maximise your experience of Thailand. Instead of rushing around in...
- Departs on
- 20th March 2022
- 2nd July 2022
This 12-day gay group trip in Thailand will maximise your experience of one of the world’s most popular travel destinations. Thailand is the most LGBT-friendly country in Asia. Instead of rushing around from one place to another, you’ll see five...
This gay sailing cruise in Thailand is perfect for all those that are looking for some winter sun, on this cruise you’ll be voyaging to many of the idyllic islands in Thailand including Phuket, Phi Phi islands and Patong. With...
Thailand is the home of fabled palaces, giant golden Buddhas, and stunning temples. These cultural wonders are matched by its breathtaking natural beauty, with platinum beaches that have inspired authors and filmmakers alike. This itinerary will show you the best...
This itinerary has been designed to maximize your experience of Thailand. It’s such a popular destination and it has so much to offer. From temples to nightlife to amazing food. Bangkok is the unofficial gay capital of Asia – it’s...
Thailand is one of the world’s most visited countries for a reason. It’s packed with culture, the food is amazing, the people are friendly and it’s very welcoming to gay people. On this trip, you’ll see the cultural highlights including...
If you’re looking for a spot of relaxation then there’s no better way than by visiting three of the most impressive islands Thailand has to offer – ideal for a gay honeymoon in Thailand. Spend time unwinding in Koh Tao,...
This stunning itinerary takes in four countries in what is sure to be the journey of a lifetime. Whilst staying in luxury accommodation, you’ll get the chance to see the highlights of Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. Exploring culture, cuisine,...
Immerse yourself in the bright lights of Bangkok, the hustle and bustle of Khao San Road and the LGBT scene in Silom Soi. The Banyan Tree in Bangkok boasts one of the best rooftop bars and restaurants in the city....
Combining the city of Bangkok with the nearby island retreat of Ko Samet is the ideal way to enjoy both city and beach in Thailand without flying down to the south of the island. Just three hours from Bangkok, Ko...
This gay group sailing trip in Thailand is the definition of a great escape. With an unforgettable New Year’s Eve celebration at Patong’s gay beach and the chance to sail to some of Thailand’s most beautiful islands including the peaceful bay...
Stay at some of Thailand’s most luxurious resorts. Explore the wonderful land of smiles in style with a variety of marvellous cultural experiences including a rarely visited floating market in the countryside, a cruise journey on the river of kings...
Thailand is renowned for its cuisine and this itinerary takes you on a journey of many authentic and local tastes. Starting in Bangkok, you’ll get to see the culture and history of the capital city as well as experiencing a...
Thailand is a fascinating destination and this itinerary allows you to have a symbolic ceremony whilst also enjoying time with your loved one. Explore Thailand’s culture in both Bangkok and Chiang Mai where you’ll take part in a symbolic Lanna...
This luxury itinerary takes in three of Thailand’s best-known destinations – Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. Staying in the beautiful Anantara Resorts, you’ll find luxury and exquisite service. Spend time in Bangkok getting under the skin of Thailand’s capital...
If you enjoy cycling then this itinerary is a great way to explore Thailand. Staying in a combination of three and four-star hotels – as well as experiencing a more traditional homestay – the peaceful regions of northern Thailand where...
Saddle up and cycle between Southeast Asia’s most ancient and modern of cities – Angkor and Bangkok. From the Thai capital, you’ll head out into the verdant countryside, past fruit orchards, mountains and beaches. After crossing the border into Cambodia,...
Luxury Hotels in Thailand
Best gay honeymoon destinations 2022/2023
5 Koh Phi Phi
5 Chiang Rai
5 Koh Samui
5 Koh Samui
5 Koh Samui
5 Koh Samui
Getting to Thailand
Bangkok has two airports. It is easy to travel around the country and most of the country's major destinations have their own airports close by. You can also fly directly to Phuket from London in certain seasons as well as via the Middle East.
The perfect destination if you’re looking for a combination of culture and idyllic beaches.
Relax and unwind on the beautiful beaches of Koh Samui, Ko Phi Phi and Phuket. With stretches of sand that meet blue waters, Thailand has some of the best beach resorts in the world. Perhaps a room with its own private pool is up your street or a villa in the hills.
For culture, look to the north of Thailand. The capital city Bangkok not only has abundant nightlife but many temples and markets to explore. Head up to Chiang Mai to visit elephant sanctuaries and experience incredible trekking.
Further north in Chiang Rai you’ll discover more temples and the Golden Triangle – which is where the hilly landscape of Thailand meets Myanmar and Laos. Don’t forget to try your hand at a traditional Thai cooking class whilst in the country.
- January33322°C - 32°CJanuary is a good time to visit Thailand. With the monsoon season over there is less rain and humidity levels are lower.
- February33323°C - 33°CFebruary is the best time to go to the Thailand weather wise with it being the dry season and lovely warm temperatures. February is the driest month with only 30mm of rainfall.
- March33223°C - 34°CMarch is where the cloud starts to come in, you may experience the odd rain shower scattered with sunny spells.
- April3225°C - 34°CApril is the start of the rainy season however it depends where you are as some areas experience more rain than others.
- May3224°C - 32°CIn May you will start to see more frequent rain showers but the temperature is still hot.
- June22224°C - 32°CJune is one of the rainiest months of the year and with the warm temperatures it is also very humid.
- July3225°C - 32°CJuly is the same as June, a lot of rainfall and humid conditions with sunny spells.
- August3225°C - 32°CIn August there will be lots of rain with breaks of hot sunshine interspersed.
- September3225°C - 32°CSeptember is also during the rainy season but the weather is very hot and humid.
- October3225°C - 32°COctober is a great time to visit Thailand. You will find a lot of tourists visit then due to it being sunny and dry.
- November33325°C - 32°CNovember is a great time to visit Thailand. You will find a lot of tourists visit then due to it being sunny and dry.
- December33325°C - 32°CDecember is a great time to visit Thailand. Warm temperatures and long sunny days.
What Everyone Does In Thailand
Much like our Thailand Honeymoon and Wedding itinerary, start in Bangkok and spend 3 nights there exploring the city. Visit the Royal Palace and the floating markets, then head over to Phuket for a week or two of sun and sea! We can arrange a private boat tour of the Phi Phi islands for you where your driver will take you to some of the most exclusive bays and beaches.
What Some People Do In Thailand
What No One Does In Thailand
Explore Northern Thailand and visit the Bridge over the River Kwai. We think the best way to experience is up close! Board your intimate cruise ship at Kanchanaburi and sail up the river Kwai to Muang Singh. Here you will explore the national park followed by a scenic train journey to Saphan Tham Krasae.
From the Blog
Best gay honeymoon destinations 2022/2023
We are the experts when it comes to delivering the most memorable gay honeymoons on earth. Our expert team have planned thousands of honeymoons and we’ve handpicked our top gay honeymoons. 2022 and 2023 are expected to be extremely busy
We caught up with Matthew Schueller, one half of Michael & Matt. Their travel vlog has made a big impact on Youtube. They describe themselves as “two travel-obsessed husbands from Portland Oregon”. Both their blog and their Youtube channel are
For some people it can be a bit daunting travelling solo. Joining a group trip can be the ideal solution. We have many hugely popular gay group trips to a diverse array of destinations. All you have to do is