‘Vibrant’ is Spain’s middle name, with every corner of the country bringing a new twist of culture alongside a splash of colour. Peppered with museums, art, beaches, food and music, it’s easy to see how it became the popular tourist destination it is today.
‘Fiesta’ and ‘siesta’ aren’t just words, they’re lifestyles, so feel free to party the night away with friends and recover on the luxurious white sand in the morning.
Call our travel experts on+44 (0)20 7157 1570
Our Best Trips To Spain
- From 10 days - Tailor-made from £2795Experience the diverse cultures of Andalusia and Morrocco. From the charming city of Malaga to the mountain city of Ronda, you’ll be taking Mr Henderson’s Railway along the old smuggler’s trail. You’ll see stunning landscapes as the train rides up...View Itinerary
- From 6 days - Tailor-made from £1000Madrid Pride attracts over 1.5 million visitors each year. It’s one of the best Pride events in the world. On this group trip, you’ll discover the architectural marvels of Spain’s capital city, including buildings from its imperial glory days. You’ll also...View Itinerary
- From 7 days - Tailor-made from £1100Barcelona and Sitges are two of the best destinations in Europe for gay travellers. On this group trip, you’ll discover the great architecture and artworks of Barcelona with a local expert guide. You’ll also be taken on a tour of...View Itinerary
Trips to Spain
- Departs on
- 18th August 2019
- 19th October 2019
- 3rd May 2020
- 14th June 2020
Experience the unique charms of Spain, from the buzzing city of Barcelona on the Mediterranean coast to the rustic landscapes of Andalusia in the south. In Granada and Seville, you’ll experience flamenco and bull-fights – all the Spanish stereotypes. You’ll...
- Departs on
- 8th September 2019
A fun, captivating gay cycling group trip through northern Spain, taking in key sites such as León and Santiago as well as lesser-known, more authentic places in between. You’ll cycle through beautiful, mountainous regions with awe-inspiring scenery with a group...
- Departs on
- 25th April 2020
This gay group trip will show you the cultural riches of Spain. It’s a fascinating country with a long, turbulent history. It was an outpost of the Roman Empire. After the fall of Rome, it was partly conquered by the...
Barcelona and Sitges are two of the best destinations in Europe for gay travellers. On this group trip, you’ll discover the great architecture and artworks of Barcelona with a local expert guide. You’ll also be taken on a tour of...
Madrid Pride attracts over 1.5 million visitors each year. It’s one of the best Pride events in the world. On this group trip, you’ll discover the architectural marvels of Spain’s capital city, including buildings from its imperial glory days. You’ll also...
Stay in two of the most gay-friendly destinations in Europe – Barcelona and Sitges. Just half an hour from each other, immerse yourself in the Gaudi culture of Barcelona before heading to Sitges to relax and unwind in this quaint...
Sitges Pride 2020 is guaranteed to be one of the best Pride events in Europe. Beginning on June 1st and continuing for ten days, there will be pool parties, boat parties, beach parties and a pretty wild atmosphere both day...
Experience the best that Spain has to offer by visiting its main cities and regions – Madrid, Seville, Valencia and Barcelona. This eight-day trip includes 4* hotels and many activities that will get you into the swing of Spanish life....
See the cultural sights of two great European cities and then unwind on an idyllic Greek island. This will make for an ideal mix of culture and relaxation. In London, you’ll see Shakespeare’s Globe and The Crown Jewels. You’ll also experience...
There’s so much to see in Spain – it’s one of the world’s most visited countries. Exploring its two biggest cities is a great way to discover it. You’ll see the great masterpieces of Gaudi, stroll down Las Ramblas and...
Spanish cuisine is legendary. It’s also very varied. You’ll explore the vibrant foodie scenes of Barcelona and Madrid, as well as visiting wineries and tasting the best Rijoa and cava. You’ll taste the diverse regional cuisines of Spain – from...
Experience the diverse cultures of Andalusia and Morrocco. From the charming city of Malaga to the mountain city of Ronda, you’ll be taking Mr Henderson’s Railway along the old smuggler’s trail. You’ll see stunning landscapes as the train rides up...
Hotels in Spain
Getting to Spain
There are direct flights from most European countries and also flights from some countries in South America North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
Call our travel experts on+44 (0)20 7157 1570
The great thing about Spain is that it’s a short flight away from the UK and has everything from cultural cities, to beautiful coastal beach areas. The capital city Barcelona is vibrant and buzzing, with lots to do and see. The city is dotted with the work of the famous artist Gaudi and after a long day of exploring head to the beach to catch some rays or take a refreshing dip in the sea.
Spain has many fantastic cities waiting to be discovered. Madrid, with its lively atmosphere and historic centre, offers a different experience whereas a trip to Seville will give you a glance into the past, with its authentic architecture, quaint cafes and. Seville has personality and style and a place you must visit.
- January3225°C - 14°CJanuary is the coldest month of the year with averages reaching around 10°C. January sees around 33mm of rainfall.
- February3226°C - 14°CThe weather continues to stay cold, daily averages remain at 10°C, there is a slight increase in the levels of rainfall with 41mm on average.
- March3228°C - 17°CMarch sees slightly warmer weather, with average temperatures reaching 12°C.
- April3210°C - 18°CApril is similar to March, with average temperatures rising to 13°C. Rainfall for April is around 37mm.
- May33214°C - 22°CMay continues to get warmer with averages reaching 16°C. There is an increase in rainfall in May with around 54mm.
- June33318°C - 26°CJune is the start of peak season with temperatures reaching 26°C. June is also the dryest month with only 11mm of rainfall for the month.
- July33319°C - 33°CJuly is similar to June, lovely warm weather and long sunny days. Average temperatures reach 24°C and there are on average 10 hours of sunshine a day.
- August33221°C - 30°CAugust is the hottest month of the year with daily averages reaching 25°C in Barcelona. The sea is also at its warmest during August. It also sees more rainfall with 54mm on average.
- September33218°C - 26°CSeptember sees a slight drop in temperatures with daily averages reaching 22°C. There are 75mm of rainfall in September so it is slightly wetter.
- October32214°C - 24°COctober is the wettest month with 87mm of rain during the month. Temperatures reach 18°C on average.
- November3229°C - 18°CNovember is a lot cooler with daily averages reaching 13°C. There is less rainfall with only 34mm.
- December3225°C - 14°CIn December there is a further decline in temperature, with averages reaching 13°C. Like November, there is 34mm of rain.
What Everyone Does In Spain
Since it is only an hour and a half flight away and offers a wide range of accommodation options, anyone can visit Barcelona. If you love culture, art and history, then there will never be a dull moment in this city as you can pack your days with visits to museums, galleries and cultural sites including the famous Sagrada Familia.
What Some People Do In Spain
Since each main city in Spain is different from the next, why not visit more than one. You could fly between each place or even rent a car and drive, allowing you to stop in some of the less well-known towns on the way.
What No One Else Does In Spain
If the Roman era interests you, then a trip to Las Medulas will definitely be worth it. You’ll find some stunning landscape on the border between Galicia and Castilla y Leon. This area was once the Roman Empire’s most important gold mine, and you will find some ancient Roman settlements in the area which have been uncovered.
From the Blog
Spain and Morocco By Train
Sitges is a picturesque coastal town on the Costa Brava. It’s just a half hour train ride away from Barcelona and it offers some of the best beaches in Spain. Long a haven for artists, it’s now know known as
When it comes to holidays, it is often hard to decipher what destinations are suitable and safe for LGBT travellers. Whilst you can never guarantee safety you can certainly take precautions and do research on the places you are travelling
Top Cities with Amazing Architecture Many things can define how amazing any given city may be. From the scenic views of mountains or lakes to the abundance of things to do in the city at night, you will find something