At a glance
- Welcome fruit cocktail on arrival and personalised guest in room registration
- Complimentary fruit in room on arrival
- Complimentary packing and unpacking services
- One outfit of clothing pressed per person on arrival
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary fitness facility
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks in the honour bar
- Unlimited use of tennis courts
- Unlimited non-motorised water-sports including: Windsurfing, Hobie Cat Sailing, Kayaking and Snorkelling
LGBTQ+ people in the UK enjoy a range of equal rights and protections from discrimination which also make travelling the country as a same-sex couple an easy experience. Society in the UK is growing increasingly tolerant of LGBTQ+ people and the legal situation reflects this.
The delightful setting of the acclaimed tropical gardens affords the Orchid Wing rooms gentle views of the beautiful flowers and trees at Sandy Lane. Fine furnishings create a soothing atmosphere to create your home away from home. Large well-equipped bathrooms complement these elegant rooms.
Adjacent to the resort reception, these airy rooms overlook the beautiful crescent beach, so close, you can step out of your room and stroll across the perfect sands to the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. The elegant soft furnishings of these hotel rooms make for a supremely comfortable and relaxing stay at the beautiful Caribbean resort.
Located in the Seahorse and Dolphin Wings, the Luxury Ocean Rooms showcase the very special quality of Sandy Lane. Each of these rooms is incredibly spacious with generously proportioned bathrooms and a separate makeup area. The luxury Barbados hotel features expansive balconies, creating the perfect place to enjoy views of the beach, ocean and glorious evening sunsets.
These elegant Barbados two-bedroom suites in the Dolphin Wing are perfect for families. They include a living room, a patio with a dining area and in the main bedroom, there is a walk-in wardrobe and master bathroom. There is also a separate powder room. The second guest bedroom has its own bathroom and private balcony.
Also Available: Luxury Orchid Suite, Dolphin Suite, Penthouse
Sandy Lane is simply exquisite: a perfect location in Barbados for a luxury Caribbean holiday, set on a beautiful sandy beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea. There is an air of timeless and classic elegance with just 112 hotel rooms and suites, a stunning private villa, exceptional golf, gourmet dining, an outstanding spa, superb sports facilities and finally, an exceptional level of warm Barbadian hospitality.
If you want your holiday to be one of complete relaxation then Sandy Lane is perfect for that. You can enjoy a sun-lounger all day long and then visit the spa or a dip in the refreshing waters. If you are looking for a luxury Caribbean active holiday then you can enjoy the resort’s world-class golf, tennis and water sports facilities
ALL GUESTS AT SANDY LANE RECEIVE:
- Welcome by Airport Concierge upon arrival.
- Transfers to and from the airport in an executive car.
- Welcome fruit cocktail on arrival and personalised guest in room registration.
- Complimentary fruit in room on arrival.
- Complimentary packing and unpacking services.
- One outfit of clothing pressed per person on arrival.
- Full English breakfast daily.
- Complimentary fitness facility.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks in the honour bar.
- Unlimited use of tennis courts.
- Complimentary day access to The Treehouse Club dedicated children’s facility.
- Complimentary breakfast and dinner for children aged 0 to 12 inclusive in the Summer from the kids’ menu.
- Unlimited non-motorised water-sports including: Windsurfing, Hobie Cat Sailing, Kayaking and Snorkelling.
Maria GardnerLuxury Travel Expert
"The UK is home to not one, but four magical countries. Many tourists choose to combine a couple into one trip, perhaps Wales and Scotland. "Contact us
Jaike RoweLuxury Travel Expert
"London is one of my favourite destinations and can so easily be combined with the equally chic city of Paris into one twin-city trip."Contact us
Why book with us?
We want to ensure you have the best experience with us so we’ll keep working on your itinerary until perfect. You will have your own personal dedicated member of our team who will help build the perfect trip for you.
Make an enquiry
020 7157 1570
To start planning your trip, please call us or complete the enquiry form and one of our team of experts will contact you as soon as possible for an initial consultation to discuss your travel plans in more detail.
All the prices on our website do not include flights. We can, of course, arrange them for you.