Your Itinerary In Detail
Monday 31st March 2025
2025 Amazon Cruise and Machu Picchu Discovery
Day 1: Lima, Peru
Tuesday 1st April 2025
Day 2: Lima, Peru
After breakfast, depart to the historic center of Lima, a UNESCO world heritage site, where you will see the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, and City Hall. Visit the Church and Convent of the San Francisco Monastery, the most significant religious site in Lima, which provides insight into life during Spanish colonial times, and the catacombs, which served as a burial ground until 1808. Continue to the Cathedral which houses the remains of Francisco Pizarro, the founder of Lima.
Wednesday 2nd April 2025
Day 3: Lima/Iquitos/Embark Ship/Ucayali River
Your Cabin | Suite
Thursday 3rd April 2025
Day 4: Yanallpa/Dorado River
Friday 4th April 2025
Day 5: Pacaya River/Magdelena
Saturday 5th April 2025
Day 6: Yarapa River/Fundo Casual
Sunday 6th April 2025
Day 7: Disembark/Nauta/Sacred Valley
Monday 7th April 2025
Day 8: Sacred Valley/Urubamba
Tuesday 8th April 2025
Day 9: Sacred Valley
Wednesday 9th April 2025
Day 10: Machu Picchu/Sacred Valley/Cusco
Thursday 10th April 2025
Day 11: Machu Picchu/Sacred Valley/Cusco
Friday 11th April 2025
Day 12: Cusco
Saturday 12th April 2025
Day 13: Cusco/Departure
Your itinerary includes
- 2 nights hotel accommodations in Lima including welcome reception and daily breakfast.
- Guided tour of Lima including welcome lunch.
- Domestic flight from Lima to Iquitos, the gateway to the Amazon.
- 4-night Amazon cruise including all meals. (Guaranteed all-LGBT+ charter.)
- 1 x Suite for 2 people
- Cruise includes local pisco-based cocktails, local beers, and local sodas with lunch and dinner as well as house wine with dinner.
- All excursions during the cruise.
- Domestic flights from Iquitos to Cusco.
- Transfer to Sacred Valley.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations in the Sacred Valley including daily breakfast, one lunch and one dinner.
- Guided tours in the Sacred Valley.
- Peru Rail Sacred Valley train to Machu Picchu including lunch.
- 2 visits to Machu Picchu.
- One-night hotel accommodation in Machu Picchu village including breakfast and dinner.
- Peru Rail Vista Dome train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo and motor coach to Cusco including gourmet packed lunch
- 2 nights of hotel accommodation in Cusco, including breakfast, one dinner and one lunch.
- Half-day city tour of Cusco and a half-day tour of the Sacsayhuaman fortress.
- Lunches and dinners on land include two glasses of local beer, house wine or soft drinks.
It is important to seek independent and up-to-date advice when travelling to any foreign country. Many of our customers ask us to keep them up-to-date on the existing legal position regarding LGBT rights in the country to which they are travelling. You can find up-to-date details on our website under the country which you are travelling to. They are provided as a guide only and laws can change frequently. You should seek advice from the relevant authorities and embassies before travel (if applicable).
Travel Insurance and Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of booking with Out Of Office that you have adequate insurance cover for your trip at the time of booking. Please also ensure you have referred to our terms and conditions which can be found at www.outofoffice.com/terms-and-conditions. Please note that as each booking is tailor-made for you we only confirm the itinerary once we have received a deposit. There is a small chance that availability on some items quoted may change. If this is the case we will book similar accommodation and let you know.