Your Itinerary In Detail
Monday 29th December 2025
Welcome to Tromsø
Hotel Transfer from Tromsø Airport to Lyngen North
Lyngen North for 4 nights
Your room: Glass Igloo 360
Dining at Lyngen North
Tuesday 30th December 2025
Small Group Dog Sledding
Wednesday 31st December 2025
Small Group Whale Watching
Thursday 1st January 2026
Small Group Snowmobiling Tour
Friday 2nd January 2026
Hotel Transfer from Lyngen North to Tromso Airport
Flight on SK 4419
|Oslo Airport, Gardermoen
Private Vehicle from Oslo Airport to The Grand Oslo
Welcome to Oslo
The Grand Oslo for 2 nights
Your room: Junior Suite with View
The Spa at Grand Hotel Oslo
Restaurant & Bar's at Grand Hotel Oslo
Saturday 3rd January 2026
Oslofjord Cruise Tour
Hiking in Oslo
Shaye's Oslo Eats Recommendations
- Rorbua: Located on the waterfront in the Aker Brygge area, Rorbua offers a cozy and authentic Norwegian dining experience. It's known for its seafood dishes, including fresh fish, shrimp, and traditional fish soup. The rustic ambiance and maritime decor add to the charm.
- Lofoten Fiskerestaurant: This restaurant, situated near the Oslo Opera House, specializes in dishes from the Lofoten Islands. You can enjoy a variety of seafood options like cod, salmon, and Arctic char, prepared with a Nordic twist.
- Engebret Café: Established in 1857, Engebret Café is one of Oslo's oldest restaurants. It serves classic Norwegian dishes like cured salmon, reindeer, and pea soup. The historic ambiance and traditional menu make it a unique dining experience.
- Schouskjelleren Mikrobryggeri: For those interested in combining local food with craft beer, Schouskjelleren Mikrobryggeri is an excellent choice. This brewery and pub offer a variety of craft beers and a menu featuring Norwegian-inspired pub food.
- Nordvegan: If you're looking for vegan and vegetarian versions of traditional Norwegian dishes, Nordvegan is a fantastic option. They serve plant-based versions of classics like "rømmegrøt" (sour cream porridge) and "lapskaus" (stew).
- Mathallen Oslo: While not a single restaurant, Mathallen Oslo is a food hall that showcases a wide range of Norwegian and international foods. It's a great place to explore and sample various local delicacies and artisan products.
Sunday 4th January 2026
Private Vehicle from The Grand Oslo to Oslo Airport
Your itinerary includes
- Hotel Transfer from Tromsø Airport to Lyngen North
- 4 nights at Lyngen North
- Glass Igloo 360 with half board
- Small Group Dog Sledding
- Small Group Whale Watching
- Small Group Snowmobiling Tour
- Hotel Transfer from Lyngen North to Tromso Airport
- Domestic flight from Tromso to Oslo
- Private Vehicle from Oslo Airport to The Grand Oslo
- 2 nights at The Grand Oslo
- Junior Suite with View with breakfast
- Oslofjord Cruise Tour
- Private Vehicle from The Grand Oslo to Oslo Airport
- 24/7 Emergency Concierge Line
It is important to seek independent and up-to-date advice when travelling to any foreign country. Many of our customers ask us to keep them up-to-date on the existing legal position regarding LGBT rights in the country to which they are travelling. You can find up-to-date details on our website under the country which you are travelling to. They are provided as a guide only and laws can change frequently. You should seek advice from the relevant authorities and embassies before travel (if applicable).
Travel Insurance and Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of booking with Out Of Office that you have adequate insurance cover for your trip at the time of booking. Please also ensure you have referred to our terms and conditions which can be found at www.outofoffice.com/terms-and-conditions. Please note that as each booking is tailor-made for you we only confirm the itinerary once we have received a deposit. There is a small chance that availability on some items quoted may change. If this is the case we will book similar accommodation and let you know.