Your Itinerary In Detail
Tuesday 12th November 2024
Welcome to The Maldives
Transfer from Male International Airport to Gili Lankanfushi.
Gili Lankanfushi for 7 nights
Your room: Villa Suite
Wednesday 13th November 2024
Dining @ Gili Lankanfushi
Faultless Services @ Gili Lankanfushi
Wellness @ Gili Lankanfushi
Sunday 17th November 2024
Transfer from Male International Airport to Six Senses Laamu.
Six Senses Laamu for 5 nights
Your room: Ocean Beach Villa with Pool
Monday 18th November 2024
Dining @ Six Senses Laamu
Experiences @ Six Senses
Wellness @ Six Senses Laamu
Tuesday 19th November 2024
Transfer from Gili Lankanfushi to Male International Airport.
Friday 22nd November 2024
Transfer from Six Senses Laamu to Male International Airport.
Your itinerary includes
- Speedboat Transfer from Male International Airport to Gili Lankanfushi
- 5-night stay at 5* Gili Lankanfushi
- Upgraded Villa Suite, Full Board
- Speedboat Transfer from Gili Lankanfushi to Male International Airport
- Domestic Flight from Male to Local Airport
- Speedboat Transfer from Local Airport to Six Senses Laamu
- 5-night stay at 5* Six Senses Laamu
- Upgraded Ocean Beach Villa with Pool, Half-Board
- Return Speedboat Transfer from Six Senses to Local Airport
- Domestic Flight from Local Airport to Male International Airport
- 24/7 emergency concierge service
Your itinerary excludes
- International flights (no rates right now but I can be there on hand upon booking to catch you the best rate the minute they drop!)
- Lunches & Alcoholic Drinks at Six Senses
- Alcoholic Drinks and Extras not included in Full Board at Gili Lankanfushi
- Travel insurance
- Resort Fees / City Taxes
- Visas (if applicable)
It is important to seek independent and up-to-date advice when travelling to any foreign country. Many of our customers ask us to keep them up-to-date on the existing legal position regarding LGBT rights in the country to which they are travelling. You can find up-to-date details on our website under the country which you are travelling to. They are provided as a guide only and laws can change frequently. You should seek advice from the relevant authorities and embassies before travel (if applicable).
Travel Insurance and Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of booking with Out Of Office that you have adequate insurance cover for your trip at the time of booking. Please also ensure you have referred to our terms and conditions which can be found at www.outofoffice.com/terms-and-conditions. Please note that as each booking is tailor-made for you we only confirm the itinerary once we have received a deposit. There is a small chance that availability on some items quoted may change. If this is the case we will book similar accommodation and let you know.