Your Itinerary In Detail
Thursday 26th September 2024
Your Gay Group Trip
Day 1: Welcome to Roma!
Friday 27th September 2024
Day 2: Pompeii
Saturday 28th September 2024
Day 3: The Isle of Capri
Sunday 29th September 2024
Day 4: The Dramatic Amalfi Coast
Monday 30th September 2024
Day 5: Stones of Matera
Tuesday 1st October 2024
Day 6: Cave Dwellings of Matera
Wednesday 2nd October 2024
Day 7: Toward the Adriatic & Ionian Seas and Puglia
Thursday 3rd October 2024
Day 8: Visiting Castel del Monte and Trani
Friday 4th October 2024
Day 9: Trulli Touring
Saturday 5th October 2024
Day 10: Farewell to Puglia!
Your itinerary includes
- 24/7 emergency concierge service
- Private room throughout
- Group transportation from Rome to the Amalfi Coast to Basilicata and to Puglia, and for local sightseeing.
- Accommodations each night by the tour itinerary, mostly in one-of-a-kind boutique hotels in classical buildings. ( Accommodation TBC)
- Breakfast each day, 4 lunches, and 5 dinners.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing, accompanied by knowledgeable guides.
- Transfer from Rome airport to our Rome hotel for those arriving on the first tour day, or earlier if lodging is reserved.
- One group transfer from our Puglia hotel to Bari airport on the final tour day.
- All hotel service charges, government taxes, porterage, and gratuities included meals.
- Complimentary Medical & Evacuation Insurance for every US Resident on our group tours who does not have other coverage.
Your itinerary excludes
- International flights
- Transportation to Rome and from Bari.
- Meals are not shown as being included.
- Gratuities for guides, drivers, and the tour director.
- Personal items including alcoholic beverages, snacks, laundry, and telephone calls.
- Travel insurance.
- Visas (if applicable)
It is important to seek independent and up-to-date advice when travelling to any foreign country. Many of our customers ask us to keep them up-to-date on the existing legal position regarding LGBT rights in the country to which they are travelling. You can find up-to-date details on our website under the country which you are travelling to. They are provided as a guide only and laws can change frequently. You should seek advice from the relevant authorities and embassies before travel (if applicable).
Travel Insurance and Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of booking with Out Of Office that you have adequate insurance cover for your trip at the time of booking. Please also ensure you have referred to our terms and conditions which can be found at www.outofoffice.com/terms-and-conditions. Please note that as each booking is tailor-made for you we only confirm the itinerary once we have received a deposit. There is a small chance that availability on some items quoted may change. If this is the case we will book similar accommodation and let you know.