At a glance
- Kids’ area
- Tennis court
Despite having problematic laws concerning LGBTQ+ rights, the Maldives is one of Out Of Office’s most popular destinations. Due to the geography of the Maldives, each island is essentially run by the resort that occupies it. We work with an incredible selection of resorts, many of which have LGBTQ+ management, that are welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community.
Occupying their own stretch of sandy shore, these villas afford direct views of the ocean and access to a private beach. The decor is sleek with clean lines, a perfect foil for the tropical wood and thatch exteriors.
– Large verandas with picturesque outdoor seating areas and sun beds
– Comfortable, spacious interiors provide for an indulgent getaway
Choose From: Beach Villas, Beach Villas with pool, Duplex Beach Villas with pool and Grand Beach Villas with pool
Situated above the crystalline waters of the lagoon, Water Villas are connected by walkways from secluded points on the island.
– Outdoor covered terraces on stilts and split-level verandas with steps into the ocean
– Netting suspended like hammocks from the edges of the terrace are perfect for breezy sunbathing
Choose From: Water Villas, Water Villas with pool and Grand Water Villas with pool
One&Only Reethi Rah’s largest villa, the Grand Sunset Residence is nestled in the island’s natural greenery and has the largest private stretch of beach.
– A private road leads to this unique Residence which is closed off by an electronic gate for even more tranquillity.
– Two exclusive four-seater golf carts provided
– With three bedrooms, sleeping up to seven guests, the Grand Sunset Residence is exceptionally spacious
– Private 50m² swimming pool
– 2000m² of private beach front luxury
– Unique outdoor living and dining area in which guests can enjoy meals prepared by their own private chef
Food And Drink
Restaurants offer a diverse range of culinary experiences and styles, including:
– Reethi Restaurant – designed around the natural elements offering international cuisine for breakfast lunch and dinner
– Tapasake – a stylish and contemporary restaurant offering modern Japanese cuisine with a twist
– Fanditha – a sensual and exotic beachside spot serving Arabian cuisine
– The Chef’s Garden – organic produce and local seafood served in a tranquil garden
– The Beach Club – offering a variety of salads, seafood, grills just steps away from your sunbed
– Rah Bar – serves a healthy pool-side menu and transforms into a vibrant cocktail bar in the evening
– Private Dining – extensive menu available 24-hours a day
Spa and Other Activities
Indulge with the ESPA ‘Relax, Restore and Elevate’ Rituals or a warm WATSu in-water-massage on the beach, finish
unwinding with time in the stunning vitality pools or the serene relaxation gardens.
– Yoga and meditation classes at the Chi Pavilion
– PEDI:MANI:CURE Studio by Bastien Gonzalez
– Trendy hair salon by Taylor Taylor London
– Bodyism – personal training by James Duigan
– Snorkel or dive through a string of reefs and marvel in the diversity of the Maldivian marine life
– ClubOne, a trendy beach club offering activities and entertainment for all ages including an art studio, a climbing wall and indoor golf simulator
– A wide range of water sports is available including canoes, pedal boats, windsurfing as well as jet skis and water skiing
– Outdoor facilities include two floodlit tennis courts and a professional synthetic grass football field
Maria GardnerLuxury Travel Expert
"The Maldives is a stand-out when it comes to luxury travel and our most popular destination. We are also proud to be able to work with properties that are welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community."Contact us
Jaike RoweLuxury Travel Expert
"Staying in an over-water bungalow is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I'd recommend to any traveller. It's amazing to swim in some of the world's most impressive coral reefs and the sunset's divine."Contact us
Why book with us?
We want to ensure you have the best experience with us so we’ll keep working on your itinerary until perfect. You will have your own personal dedicated member of our team who will help build the perfect trip for you.
Make an enquiry
020 7157 1570
To start planning your trip, please call us or complete the enquiry form and one of our team of experts will contact you as soon as possible for an initial consultation to discuss your travel plans in more detail.
All the prices on our website do not include flights. We can, of course, arrange them for you.