Sandy Lane’s reputation precedes it and is undoubtedly one of the most iconic and prestigious resorts in the world. On its own beach in Barbados, Sandy Lane is renowned for its luxury and exclusive approach and has been a favourite for the rich and famous since it opened in 1961.
At Sandy Lane you’ll not only find one of the most luxury Barbados hotels on the island, but a tranquil retreat and beautiful romantic getaway. The pristine white sand is complemented by the hotel’s own mahogany grove and the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Sandy Lane retains its traditional charm whilst opting for modern sophistication with high-tech rooms located in beautiful tropical gardens.
Highlights For Sandy Lane
- Cost Category: Gold
- Welcome fruit cocktail on arrival and personalised guest in room registration
- Complimentary fruit in room on arrival
- Complimentary packing and unpacking services
- One outfit of clothing pressed per person on arrival
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary fitness facility
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks in the honour bar
- Unlimited use of tennis courts
- Unlimited non-motorised water-sports including: Windsurfing, Hobie Cat Sailing, Kayaking and Snorkelling
The delightful setting of the acclaimed tropical gardens affords the Orchid Wing rooms gentle views of the beautiful flowers and trees at Sandy Lane. Fine furnishings create a soothing atmosphere to create your home away from home. Large well-equipped bathrooms complement these elegant rooms.
Adjacent to the resort reception, these airy rooms overlook the beautiful crescent beach, so close, you can step out of your room and stroll across the perfect sands to the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. The elegant soft furnishings of these hotel rooms make for a supremely comfortable and relaxing stay at the beautiful Caribbean resort.
Luxury Ocean Room
Located in the Seahorse and Dolphin Wings, the Luxury Ocean Rooms showcase the very special quality of Sandy Lane. Each of these rooms is incredibly spacious with generously proportioned bathrooms and a separate makeup area. The luxury Barbados hotel features expansive balconies, creating the perfect place to enjoy views of the beach, ocean and glorious evening sunsets.
Luxury Dolphin Suite
These elegant Barbados two-bedroom suites in the Dolphin Wing are perfect for families. They include a living room, a patio with a dining area and in the main bedroom, there is a walk-in wardrobe and master bathroom. There is also a separate powder room. The second guest bedroom has its own bathroom and private balcony.
Also Available: Luxury Orchid Suite, Dolphin Suite, Penthouse
Sandy Lane is simply exquisite: a perfect location in Barbados for a luxury Caribbean holiday, set on a beautiful sandy beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea. There is an air of timeless and classic elegance with just 112 hotel rooms and suites, a stunning private villa, exceptional golf, gourmet dining, an outstanding spa, superb sports facilities and finally, an exceptional level of warm Barbadian hospitality.
If you want your holiday to be one of complete relaxation then Sandy Lane is perfect for that. You can enjoy a sun-lounger all day long and then visit the spa or a dip in the refreshing waters. If you are looking for a luxury Caribbean active holiday then you can enjoy the resort’s world-class golf, tennis and water sports facilities
ALL GUESTS AT SANDY LANE RECEIVE:
- Welcome by Airport Concierge upon arrival.
- Transfers to and from the airport in an executive car.
- Welcome fruit cocktail on arrival and personalised guest in room registration.
- Complimentary fruit in room on arrival.
- Complimentary packing and unpacking services.
- One outfit of clothing pressed per person on arrival.
- Full English breakfast daily.
- Complimentary fitness facility.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks in the honour bar.
- Unlimited use of tennis courts.
- Complimentary day access to The Treehouse Club dedicated children’s facility.
- Complimentary breakfast and dinner for children aged 0 to 12 inclusive in the Summer from the kids’ menu.
- Unlimited non-motorised water-sports including: Windsurfing, Hobie Cat Sailing, Kayaking and Snorkelling.