Famous for its world-class wine, food, and scenery, France is only a short trip away but can create a lifetime of memories. An extremely gay-friendly country, it is home to some of the most influential writers, thinkers and painters as well as one of the most romantic cities in the world, France is best enjoyed with company to soak up all it has to offer – luckily, with our group trips, you never have to worry about who will feature in your iconic Eiffel Tower pictures. Try Burgundy for its famous wine or a cruise through Provence for a true taste of the French lifestyle.
Call our travel experts on+44 (0)20 7157 1570
Our Best Trips To France
- From 9 days - Tailor-made from £2895Discover the three major capital cities of Europe. There is so much history and culture to discover it can be overwhelming. This itinerary will ensure that you see the major sights, taste the best food and learn about three countries...View Itinerary
- From 10 days - Tailor-made from £5775France boasts a great artistic heritage. By the middle of the 19th-century Paris was the undisputed epicentre of art and fashion. All other European countries looked on with envy. From the galleries of Paris to the chateaus of the Loire Valley,...View Itinerary
- From 10 days - Tailor-made from £3025This itinerary will give you the chance to explore Paris and then take to the vineyards of Provence. You’ll go truffle hunting, explore Medieval castles and taste the finest foods and wines. Local experts will guide you round the streets of...View Itinerary
Trips to France
Experience the best of the French Riviera with this premium itinerary. Enjoy staying on the shores of the Mediterranean, in the heart of this beautiful coastal and mountain resort. Explore Monte Carlo, Cannes, Monaco and Nice with private tours, the...
A once-in-a-lifetime experience to sail the beautiful Cote d’Azur. Sail the beautiful French Riviera on your private yacht seeing the splendid sights of Cannes, stopping at the beautiful Saint Tropez to explore its incredible beaches. Indulge in the laid back lifestyle...
You haven’t “done” Europe until you’ve acquainted yourself with its two most influential cities. In London you’ll see everything from Buckingham Palace to the bustling streets of Soho. Paris is only a short train ride away. In the French capital...
This itinerary will give you the chance to explore Paris and then take to the vineyards of Provence. You’ll go truffle hunting, explore Medieval castles and taste the finest foods and wines. Local experts will guide you round the streets of...
France boasts a great artistic heritage. By the middle of the 19th-century Paris was the undisputed epicentre of art and fashion. All other European countries looked on with envy. From the galleries of Paris to the chateaus of the Loire Valley,...
Discover the three major capital cities of Europe. There is so much history and culture to discover it can be overwhelming. This itinerary will ensure that you see the major sights, taste the best food and learn about three countries...
Hotels in France
Getting to France
Fly to Paris or take the Eurostar to various cities such as Lille or Disneyland Paris. France is well connected through a series of regional airports throughout the central region and the popular South of France.
Call our travel experts on+44 (0)20 7157 1570
When you think of France, romance, food and art springs to mind. Whether you head to Paris for a romantic city break or visit the South for long sunny days whilst surrounded by acres of vineyards, or a snowy ski holiday in the Alps, France pretty much has it all. The capital city is a must visit and with it being only a 2 and a half Eurostar train ride away from London. Of course, you must visit the Eiffel Tower, the Arc De Triomphe, the Notre Dame and the Louvre, but Paris has so much more to offer. The fantastic cuisine, the art galleries, the shopping and the laid-back French lifestyle is wonderful to experience.
- January13-7°C - 8°CIn January, temperatures nationwide are cold. In Paris, the daily average is around 5°C but in the mountains, the daily average is around -5°C (dependent on how high up you are, higher altitudes will be colder than this).
- February13-8°C - 7°CFebruary is the coldest month of the year with a daily average of -6°C in the mountains and 4°C in Paris. February is the best month to go skiing as there will be plenty of snowfall and due to the cold temperatures, conditions will be ideal.
- March23-5°C - 9°CTemperatures in March start to increase slightly. If you are wanting to go skiing, then there will still be plenty of snow, however, resorts which are higher up will have better snow conditions. In Paris, the daily average is 9°C
- April223-1°C - 11°CApril is the last month of the ski season, snow conditions will be at their worst due to temperatures increasing causing the snow to melt. In Paris, there is also an increase in temperature with a daily average of around 11°C.
- May338°C - 20°CMay time is ideal for visiting Paris since it is still outside of peak season but weather wise, it's not too hot but not cold either. The Alps are not just good winter destinations. If you like hiking and mountain biking, many of the resorts have summer seasons which are perfect if you want an active outdoorsy holiday.
- June3314°C - 27°CJune is coming into peak season with temperatures getting a lot warmer. In the south, daily averages reach around 25°C with very little rainfall.
- July33316°C - 30°CJuly is one of the hottest months with daily averages in Paris reaching 23°C and in the south reaching 27°C. Enjoy the long hot lazy days.
- August33316°C - 31°CLike July, August brings beautiful long, hot sunny days nationwide. With the weather being so good, August is also one of the most expensive months.
- September3313°C - 21°CSeptember is a lovely time to visit, with there being very little rainfall and lovely warm temperatures. It's not as hot as August which makes it a good month to visit Paris if you don't like sightseeing in the scorching heat!
- October3328°C - 16°COctober is where there is a noticeable drop in temperature. Averages in Paris are around 14°C but it has known to get quite cold in previous years. It can also get quite rainy in October.
- November321-2°C - 11°CIn November temperatures continue to fall with daily averages reaching 7°C. In the high ski resorts snow will start to fall, but not enough for ski lifts to open.
- December113-6°C - -8°CDecember is a beautiful month. With light dustings of snow in the lower down parts of France and snow covered mountains in the Alps. With the snow brings cold temperatures so make sure you wrap up warm.
What Everyone Does In France
Since it is so easy to get to Paris is a great city break. Catch the Eurostar from Kings Cross St Pancras to Paris (which takes on two and a half hours) and you’re there! Spend three to four days visiting the main sites and enjoy the French art de Vivre (art of living).
What Some People Do In France
Skiing is a great holiday for the family, friends or even by yourself. The French Alps is one of the best places to ski, and the large number of resorts means skiing is available to everyone no matter what ability you are. The fresh mountain air, the slope side restaurants and most importantly the French apres will make your holiday fantastic (along with the skiing!).
What No One Else Does In France
Quite often overshadowed by other sunny destinations, but the south of France is actually a wonderful summer holiday spot. The French Riviera is particularly beautiful. Why not venture on a little road trip and visit idyllic Aix-en-Provence, buzzing Marseille and gorgeous Saint Tropez.
From the Blog
London, Paris And Berlin
Anthony Dowlatshahi set out on a pretty wild gay adventure in Alaska. We couldn’t resist getting in touch to see how it all went. It turns out that there’s more to America’s coldest state than huntin’, shootin’ and fishin’. As
La Ville Rose, Toulouse: Lovely, Luxurious and LGBT Friendly La Ville Rose, aptly named for the stunning pink-hued bricks making up most of the old city, Toulouse is one of the jewels of southern France. Probably best known as one
This is the resort everyone is talking about. Its private location, stunning scenery and celebrity attraction makes it very appealing. The Brando is located on the private island of Tetiaroa which is surrounded by a large beautiful lagoon and in